Cafe Review: Brother Bird By Stateland

06:02:00


Brother bird opened by Stateland. Brother bird is focus on soft serve ice cream while stateland focus on waffles dishes! I had heard so much about them so one fine day i went to visit them with one of my friend.



The interior atmosphere suitable for couple dating! 



Signature Rice Donut with soft serve ice cream - The rice donut was huge but the taste wise was pretty average for me. It was soft but i don't really like the taste of it. The ice cream is the lifesaver for this dish, the ice cream was creamy, smooth and aromatic. I would rather had their soft serve ice cream alone than with the rice donut. 

Food: 1.5/5
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: NA

My Verdict: 
I would recommend everyone to try their soft serve ice cream without the rice donut! The place is quite romantic for couple but they need to adjust the air condition temperature to lower or change the air con! Cause it was so warm on the level 2!

Download Holler out app and quote "Jthejon" for discount.

Brother Bird
30 Bali Lane
Singapore 189866


Opening hoursMonday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm
Closed on Tuesdays.
Price are exclusive of GST and Service Charge!
Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!




Thanks for reading!

Jthejon





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook