Food Review: L32 Homemade Noodles

09:00:00


The Highly rated dry ban mian that everyone's talking about!! Finally I get a chance to try this famous dry ban mian with my friends. So good it's? Follow me and I will review about it!



Dry Ban Mian - $4.30

The ban mian served with minced pork, veggie, ikan bilis, shallots, ban mian and their signature sauce in it. 



Mixed well before you eat!! Their dry ban mian was really good, the sauce is sweet but yet savory too, it was quite addictive and I could order another bowl! 



Wu Xiang - 

Tried out their wu xiang but we all find it normal. 



Food: 4/5

My Verdict:
This dry ban mian is worth the travel and your calories! I will be back for more.

L32 Kopitiam Handmade Noodles
558 Geylang Road, Singapore 389509
Contact: +65 9770 2829
Opening Hours: Tue-Sun 11am-9pm / Closed on Mon

Branches

  • Tampines 1, Level 5 Foodcourt

Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook