Otoko Ramen @ Alexandra

09:00:00


Otoko Ramen is newly open at Alexandra. Me and my friend Fuqi was by chance pass by this little unknown cafe, and we decided to give it a try.



They served three types of ramen, Miso, Spicy, Shoyu. 

I tried their Shoyu Ramen ($12.90++), the base was very flavorful, rich and thick. The noodle texture was chewy and springy. The only disappointment was their char siew and egg, the char siew tasted bad for me, as the meat wasn't flavorful and it doesn't has the shiok feeling!! The egg wasn't runny and it was cold. 

Taste: 1.45/5



Spicy Karamiso - $13.90+

My friend tried their spicy karamiso ramen, the broth was rich, flavorful and the spiciness was perfect, it wasn't too spicy or bland. The rest is the same. 

Taste: 1.7/5



My Verdict:
The ramen was average, it wasn't worth your time to travel. I still prefer my favorite ramen stall at santouka or ippudo. 


Otoko Ramen
Alexandra Central Mall, Park Hotel Alexandra #01-16, 323 Alexandra Road s159972 (Queenstown)
Tel: +65 6250 2889
Opening Hours: 11am – 10pm Daily



Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST.


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook