TAKUJO Japanese Dining @ Emporium Shokuhin

12:16:00


Experience modern Japanese cuisine while dining in an intimate setting. Single out your desired seafood from our live seafood trolley, a first in Singapore, with the freshest catch imported from Japan and other parts of the world.




Live bluefin tuna cutting by the head chef.



Yasai Consomme -

Start off my lunch with a good appetizer, Japanese vegetables in Bonito broth, served chilled. 



Bluefin Tuna Sashimi -

All the sashimi was very fresh and marvelous!! I ate a few plates by myself. 



Bluefin Tuna Sushi -

The rice they used was good, they are using niigata rice, it was the best and premium rice in Japan. It makes the sushi more addictive and delicious.



Braised Bluefin Tuna Head -

6-hour braised hon maguro bluefin tuna head, with burdock and vegetables. 



The portion was cut equally by the waitress and served to us. The fish was extreme soft and flavorful. It doesn't have the fishy smell at all. The broth goes very well with a bowl of niigata rice. 



Osaka Style Miso Soup - 

Japanese vegetables and Beancurd miso soup. We all find the broth was slightly too salty to our liking!! 



Belgium Chocolate Cake -

Complete my meal with a good dessert!! Belgium chocolate cake with toasted walnuts and banana puree. 


Food: 4.8/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Serbice: 4/5

My Verdict:
I enjoyed my dining experience with my friends. The food was really good, although the price was pricey but it definitely worth the price.


TAKUJO Japanese Dining @ Emporium Shokuhin
6 Raffles Boulevard, #01-18, Marina Square, 039594
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm

For reservations, please call +65 6224 3433.



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook