Beauty Review: Hair Make Over @ Kenjo Korean Hair Salon 살롱

07:10:00


If you had notice my Instagram, my hair style keep changing and changing and all the new hair style turn out all suited me well. This all must thanks Kenjo Salon and also My Favourite Hair-stylist director Joseph. He always deliver the hair-style that suit me the best. So I can looks even better everyday without much effort. This was the previous hair-style that was done by Joseph. My previous hair-style he did give me a new fresh look and give me a two color tone that's red and brown. At first I am afraid the red will be too bright for me but the final result prove me that it was alright and good. 

Lets' follow me to my next hair make over at Kenjo salon. Let's see this time round what surprises Joseph will give me!! 




It has been 2 months+ since my last hair cut as the result, you can see my long, messy and out of shape hair. This call for a new hair cut and also new color.

Hair-Make over in progress -- Stay tune..



Da.. dang.. The final result! Joseph never fail to produce a hair-style that don't suit me!! This short and spiky hair-style I quite like it. And also the color, this time round will be "Ash green, Dark Brown". Looks more handsome right?! I think my skin too thick oops. Anywhere, thanks Joseph again for this new hair style and also embarked my new journey on my new career.


Fudge Matte Hed Hair-Spray - 

Get some flexible style to your head with firm hold Matte Hed. Work through your hair for definition and movement with extreme matte texture.
What it does - Provides texture and definition with an extra matte finish - Adds volume, smooths cuticle whilst delivering control - Retards moisture loss and preserves the hair's natural condition.
How to use Apply Matte Hed to hands, rub thoroughly and distribute evenly through hair and style.
Texture:Paste
Hold:Firm
Hold Factor:
9
Usage:Finishing
Finish:Matte
Application:Dry hair
Hair Type:All hair types


For my readers, I have a good news for you:

Simply mention "Jthejon' to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte hair services! 

Joseph only works from Tuesday - Sunday, so don't forget to book an appointment with him before heading over.

KENJO Salon 
 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
68 Orchard Road, #04-72
 Singapore 238839
Contact: +65 6238 8083

Facebook:

Instagram:



This post was written in collaboration with KENJO Salon.


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook