Food Review: Koh Grill and Sushi Bar

10:10:00


Hello! By now, I am sure everyone had already heard about Koh Grill and Sushi Bar that located at Wisma Orchard! I am one their loyal fans that always go for their Shiok Maki. I am here at least once a month. This time round I am bringing my friends over.

Shiok Maki -

Koh Sushi offers two versions with Unagi (1st generation) or Tempura Prawn (2nd generation). Both are wrapped with avocado, topped with salmon and smothered an excessive amount of housemade mayonnaise-like sauce. 

Soft-shell crab Maki -

Fried Mentaiko Salmon - 

Sashimi -

Prawns, Octopus, Salmon, swordfish, Hamachi.

Aged-Tofu -

Chawanmushi -


Soba - 

Please don't order it, because you will be very disappointed.


Suki-ya - 



Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, #04-34, Singapore 238877
Contact: +65 6836 0609 / +65 9180 3805
Opening Hours: Daily 11.30am-10.30pm

Prices stated are subject to 7% GST (no service charge)


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am really happy with your blog because your article is very unique and powerful for new reader.
    Sushi bar

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook