(Adv) Kenjo Korean Salon - June

19:30:00


Get really for a big change in colors!!

This time round I am going for a wild and trendy colors. Yes, stay tune and follow me thru and this process.

P.S. Keep reading till the end for a special discount code for all my readers (you won't regret!).


Before the make over! As you can see that my hair is totally in a mess.

Thanks God that I got Joseph, my hair stylist director! He always give me the hairstyle I wanted and I will never worry about bad hair days.

This time round Joseph is going to give me a mixture of Ash Grey with Blue hair.


Bleached my hair for roughly 2-3hrs. Bleaching duration depend on the hair length.


*Boom*

How was it? A fresh look after all the cut and colors. The colors will start to fade once you started washing your hair.

More after look photo ~




PROMO!!

Current on-going promotion at Kenjo Salon.

For my Readers and Followers!!

Simply mention "Jthejon" to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte hair services and look for Joseph.

Kenjo Korean Hair Salon
68 Orchard Road, #04-72 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
Singapore 238839

Contact: +65 6238 8083
Email: kenjosalon@singnet.com.sg
Opening Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm (Including Public Holidays)
Website:
http://www.kenjosalon.com.sg/


Facebook:

Instagram:

Joseph is OFF on every Monday. 
Please book an appointment with Joseph before heading over.

Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


*This post was written in collaboration with KENJO Korean Hair Salon.*



Till next time,
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook