(Adv) - Kenjo Korean Salon (August)

11:22:00


I am always ready and confident all thanks to Kenjo Korean Salon and Joseph for my new hair. 
From ash green with tint of blue to Dark ash.

P.S. Keep reading till the end for a special discount code for all my readers (you won't regret!).



Before the hair-makeover! My hair was out of shape again! My hair grow faster than usual. 

Lets see how's my after look! 



The first look of my new hair! Dark ash and new style. It's more refreshing look compare to my before look?

I guess I am more and more love my new hair-style.

What color should I go for the next round? Feel free to comment or dm me your suggestion!


4 days later look.. 


The Price list ~ 

PROMOTION!! 

Current on-going promotion at Kenjo Korean Salon.

For my Readers and Followers!!



Simply mention "Jthejon" to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte hair services and look for Joseph.

Kenjo Korean Hair Salon
68 Orchard Road, #04-72 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
Singapore 238839

Contact: +65 6238 8083
Email: kenjosalon@singnet.com.sg
Opening Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm (Including Public Holidays)
Website:
http://www.kenjosalon.com.sg/


Facebook:

Instagram:

Joseph is OFF every Monday. 
Please book an appointment with Joseph before heading over.
Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook