Food Review: Canton Paradise

12:52:00

Last weekend, I went to dine at Canton Paradise with my family. Follow me and see what had we order! 


Double Boiled Chicken Soup ~ The soup was rich and fragrance. It's good and healthy dish to kick start our meal. 



Siew Mai ~ This siew mai was huge and meaty. 



Spicy Dumpling ~ This dish was quite disappointed. As we can't taste the spiciness instead we taste more of the vinegar! The dumpling wasn't that nice too. 



Yangzhou Fried Rice ~ Filled with prawn, sausage, egg, and fragrance rice. It was well cooked fried rice that everyone agree with it. Must order dish! 



Prawn paste beancurd with Brasied pork belly ~  Disappointing dish too, one word to describe "Awful". 


Food: 2/5
Service: 4/5 

Website: https://www.paradisegroup.com.sg/



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook