Food Review: Dian Xiao Er 店小二

11:16:00


I guess by now everyone has know Dian Xiao Er. Dian Xiao Er is famous for their herbal duck. I had been to dian xiao er for countless time with my family.


Herbal Duck ~ Indeed the best herbal duck in town. Crispy and savory skin, flavorful meat. It was addictive.


东波肉 (Braised Pork Belly) ~ This is the bomb. Soft and jelly texture skin, tender and juicy meat that definitely fall for it.


Stir fried crocodile meat ~ The meat was slightly tough but overall taste was quite normal.


Sambal kangkong ~


Hotplate beancurd ~ Served with beancurd in braised sauce, topped with pork minced meat and egg. I can easily whip up a bowl of rice with the sauce.

Food: 4/5
Service: 5/5 (Airport outlet)


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook