Food Review: Kane Mochi @Bugis Plus

10:43:00




Kane Mochi Originating from Bangkok, Kanemochi currently has 33 stores in Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia and now, Singapore!





 They are constantly updating our menu with new, exciting flavours. Try all 17 tantalizing flavours today! Check out the current menu. HERE



What I had was their, Matcha, Thai Milk Tea, Peach flavors mochi. I really love their matcha flavor mochi as the matcha was really good. It was aromatic, matcha flavor was strong and also it wasn't that milky. While my ladies friends all love their peach flavors as it was more sweet and floral fragrance to them. The Thai Milk Tea wasn't that bad too. Next time round I will be trying other flavors.

Website: https://www.kanemochi.com.sg/#
Facebook: kanemochisingapore


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Stay Tune and See ya!! 
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook