JB Cafe Review: Snow City Dessert

00:46:00


Snow city dessert came from Taiwan! A Taiwanese boss bring over Taiwan dessert to Malaysia. They open their first outlet in JB and so on they had open more and more outlet in Malaysia. 

It will be my first trying out snow city dessert with my family. 



I tried out their Traditional Beancurd. The taste of the beancurd it similar to our local "Lao Ban". I was expecting those really traditional beancurd like those in the hawker. And It stated that gibger syrup was added in it but I didn't taste any of the ginger aroma. 



My mum tried out their Yam Paste dessert. This was so bad that my mum never finish it. It was tasted like those in pre-maded packaging style that you can buy it at any of the super market. So never ever try it when you are there! 



Rainbow Cake with coconut ice cream -

My brother tried this. This rainbiw cake was just an average cakes. Lacking of taste too. 



Durian cake - 

My Dad tried out this. The durian cake was good. It was flavorful and the durian aroma was strong. The scoop of durian meat with a bite of durian cake make it perfect!

Food: 0.5/5
Ambiance: 1/5
Service: 1/5

My Verdict
Their dessert was pretty average that you can get it any of the dessert cafe! The only dessert that is good was their durian cake! The rest was just normal. 


Check out their outlet info on their fb page: https://m.facebook.com/snowcitydesserts/


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!
Jonathan Soh


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook