LeTao: Japan Number 1 Cheesecake

15:26:00


Japan's No. 1 cheesecake air flown from Hokkaido to Singapore - a melt in your mouth masterpiece! 

LeTao has officially open an outlet at Ion Orchard. Their cake was selling fast and my friends and I need to pre-order it.

Follow me and I review the cake that we had tried.


Double Fromge Cheesecakes - $28

A SUPERB COMBINATION OF RICH CHOCOLATE FRAGRANCE AND MELLOW CHEESE.
The combination of the two classic cakes for every sweet tooth, cheese and chocolate, is the two-layered Chocolat Double. The bitterness of cacao and the taste of cheese harmonize to create an elegant sweetness. Enjoy the rich yet refreshing aftertaste.
European coverture chocolate is added to the baked cheese cake layer.



Jersey Milk Roll - $19

MADE USING HOKKAIDO’S RARE JERSEY COWS’ MILK
The LeTAO roll cake made with milk from Jersey cows raised in Hokkaido is luxuriously creamy and smooth as silk. A special combination of wheat flour, Jersey milk and mascarpone cheese culminated in this heavenly dessert. 

Food: 4.5/5

My Verdict:
LETAO cakes is really worth the price. I don't mind having it daily.

Check out their website for their menu.

Website: www.letao.sg


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook